List:       linux1394-user
Subject:    Re: sbp2: sbp2util_node_write_no_wait failed
From:       Michael Brade <brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2005-11-05 19:17:36

On Saturday 05 November 2005 19:50, you wrote:
> I meant the drive which you have now, not the one you sent back.
Ahh, now I get it! Yes, I definitely didn't wanna end up with another Prolific
one and made damn sure of that. I got an Oxford 911 with the Cypress, I
think, but I forgot the exact id, I don't need the USB, I only got USB 1.1 on
my laptop, I was happy when I found the OXFW911 in there :-) Firmware is
version 3.8.

> Interesting. Linux 2.6.14's changes in sbp2 and other ieee1394 drivers
> cannot have had an impact on this. There were certainly enough other
> changes at other places (like the SCSI subsystem) which influence more
> or less subtly how the SBP-2 disk is fed commands.
If you want, I still have the log around.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience