List:       linux1394-user
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Adaptec AFW-1430 PCMCIA-Firewire Adapter
From:       angel () jqbit ! com
Date:       2005-01-20 19:11:45

I've been debugging coriander for a while...And the
problem is that it frezes when it calls raw1394GetTopologyMap
for my first adapter.

Doing a back trace of the program when it frezes shows the following:
#0  0x4050062e in __read_nocancel () from /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x405be1a9 in raw1394_loop_iterate () from /usr/lib/libraw1394.so.5
#2  0x405bea8c in raw1394_read () from /usr/lib/libraw1394.so.5
#3  0x0807ff5b in cooked1394_read (handle=0x80c4e28, node=65472,
    addr=281474708279296, length=4, buffer=0xbffffadc) at topology.c:137
#4  0x0807fda7 in raw1394GetTopologyMap (handle=0x80c4e28) at topology.c:103
#5  0x0806c632 in GrabSelfIds (handles=0x80a12f0, portmax=2) at tools.c:503
#6  0x08051783 in main (argc=-512, argv=0xfffffe00) at main.c:91

   Skiping this call for the first adapter, which is known by
coriander that there is not a camera connected to it, the program
continues to show the tipical coriander window showing the camera
connected to the second adapter, but once again freezes at this point.
Today is quite late so tomorrow I'll try this freze.

Quoting angel@jqbit.com:

----- End forwarded message -----