List:       linux1394-user
Subject:    RE: JVC Introduces First Consumer HD Camcorder (with 1394)
From:       "Mark Knecht" <mknecht () controlnet ! com>
Date:       2003-02-04 18:13:22

Dan,
   I subscribe to an HDTV email that comes out daily to let us bleeding
edgers know what's on the tube. This camera was a big bit of noise
yesterday.

   The downside that the purists noted was that it's a 30fps device and not
60fps, so the picture will be good, but not bleeding edge.

   None the less, I'd like to have one!

Cheers,
Mark