List:       linux1394-devel
Subject:    linux1394-2.6.git now in four hands
From:       Stefan Richter <stefanr () s5r6 ! in-berlin ! de>
Date:       2006-09-17 21:18:39

Hi list,

here is just a note that Ben and the admins at kernel.org granted me
commit access to the Linux1394 Git repo. My first exercise was to sync
from mainline and pull -mm's 1394 patches in. I hope I didn't mess up.

I also created an 'upstream-linus' branch with updates that I suggest to
be committed to mainline during the upcoming 2.6.19-rc merge window.
Apart from this there are three merge candidates not committed yet,
  - capabilities in raw1394 (Dan Dennedy),
  - ohci1394: steps to implement suspend/resume (Bernhard Kaindl),
  - raw1394: arm functions slept in atomic context (me),
as I am not sure about their finality ATM.
--
Stefan Richter