List:       linux-xfs
Subject:    Linux 2.4.2 - XFS
From:       "Bas" <list () showme ! wox ! org>
Date:       2001-02-27 16:04:42

Hi,

I downloaded the tree through CVS, but anybody got any idea about which
patches are installed or is there a way for me to check ? I'm not familiar
with CVS...

For instance: are the latest reiserfs patches applied or is this kernel the
default kernel with xfs added - if yes, can I get a patch (only a patch) for
2.4.2 to add xfs ? I thought the best place to get answers to questions like
these was here...

Thanks,
Bas