List:       linux-xfs
Subject:    Re: trying to avoid a lengthy quotacheck by deleting all quota data
From:       Harry Percival <harry () pythonanywhere ! com>
Date:       2015-03-25 12:34:00

We've written up a sort of post-mortem blog post describing the whole saga:

http://blog.pythonanywhere.com/110/

We've tried hard to avoid kicking off some kind of filesystem flamewar
while describing the whys and wherefores of our move from xfs to ext4,
but if you feel we've misrepresented anything, do let us know, I'm sure
we can adjust the post.

Thanks again to everyone for your help debugging this stuff, and for a
filesystem which served us excellently for many years.

rgds,
Harry + the team.

--
Harry Percival
Developer

PythonAnywhere - a fully browser-based Python development and hosting environment
<http://www.pythonanywhere.com/>

PythonAnywhere LLP
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number OC378414.
Registered address: 28 Ely Place, 3rd Floor, London EC1N 6TD, UK