List:       linux-xfs
Subject:    ENQUIRY
From:       <rsvn_office () rocketmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-07 8:44:36

Am WANG HELEN, owner of Wilson Design Inc Ltd.UK. make hotel reservation for my staff \
coming to your country for a 10 day design course organized by my company Kindly \
provide me with the rate for the period below:

Check in  date :30-10-2011
Check out date :09-11-2011
Duration of stay :10 days
Guest Number :five
None smoking room
Room Type :5 SGL
GUEST .NAMES :

1) MR , JAMES - DANIEL
2) MR , SMITH - LUCLAY
3) MS , JULIET - PACHECO
4) MR , NAZZARENO - GUIDO
5) MS , JENNIFER - JOE

Kindly provide me with the total rate for this period and i shall get back  to you \
with the Payment of the total cost of their stay.

I shall be responsible for all the payment for these services and it will be made via \
my secured credit cards(MasterCard/Visa) in advance before the arrival of my staff.

Also note that i will not allowed my credit card been used for Guarantee i will like \
to settle the bills before the arrival of my guest.

Regards,

WANG HELEN.

12,Albany Street, Regents Park London NW1 3UP England

Tel; +44-703-184-3039
Fax; +44-870-479-3773

E-mail : rsvn_office@rocketmail.com