List:       linux-xfs
Subject:    Ref No;ILPB642857301
From:       <hansanita1 () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2006-04-22 13:57:21

Inorbit Promotion BV,
Hovanstraat 28-35,
3025RH, Rotterdam.
Royal Dutch
Republic.

Ref No;ILPB642857301,
Ticket No;483752202ch

This is to
inform you that, base on our  yearly draw of Inorbit
Promotion BV
carried out on the 18th, April,2006,your e-mail
address attached with
the above ticket No. popped out in the third
stake.

This
automatically declares you the winner of our third prize of
Eight
Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars(US$850,000:00) in the open
charity
ballot device.

The source of fund is majorly from well meaning
companies and
humananitarian sprited industries selected from european
community.

Be informed that in line with the sponsors' regulation,
you
are to contribute a substantial amount(at least 10%) to a
recognized
non-governmental charity project in your environ.This
should be given
only after your fund has been acknowledged by you.

Application and inquiries should be forwarded to Mrs Juliana Van
Dijk
via e-mail; (julianadijk@inorbit.com).

Accept my heart felt
congratulations.