List:       linux-xfs
Subject:    Re: Not strictly an XFS question
From:       Matthew Geier <matthew () arts ! usyd ! edu ! au>
Date:       2003-06-17 6:05:29

 Thanks all, I got kdb to go and saw the fault. (Kernal BUG at
ide-iops.c:1262).
 In testing it appears to NOT happen when X is not running.

 I've got a geforce video card and am running the Nvidia drivers, so I
have a tainted kernel. At this point I think I'm stuck with it, as it
works before the kernel is 'tainted' with the Nvidia display driver
module...

 So I know what is dying now, even if I can't fix it :-)