List:       linux-xfs
Subject:    Re: 2.4.19rc2 XFS oops trace
From:       "D. Stimits" <stimits () idcomm ! com>
Date:       2002-07-28 21:51:31

Knut J Bjuland wrote:
> Kjell Randa wrote:
>

> > On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 04:11:52PM -0600, D. Stimits wrote:
> >
> > [snip}
> >

> > > NVdriver             1066080  10  (autoclean)
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > I have severals of theses oops and blame them all on a faulty Nvida driver.
> > I upgraded the Nvida driver from 1.0-2880 to 1.0-2960 3 weeks ago and have not \
> > seen the oops afterwards.
> > Kjell
>

> You could try to not use agpgart since, nv agpgart does not cause page_alloc.c \
> failur.

NOTE: People can email this to me off-list if desired, I thought it
would be nice for initial replies on-list since there are people
currently interested in the problem.

Could you elaborate on this? I am using the agpgart forced to 2x agp, I
think this is the non-nVidia version. Does the nVidia version of the
nvagpgart fix this? I can try switching.

D. Stimits, stimits @ idcomm.com