List:       linux-wpan
Subject:    Seeking Investment Opportunities
From:       "Simon Oliver" <olivia_simon () lihat ! dds-akaun ! com>
Date:       2019-11-11 19:41:22

I consider it very important to introduce to you my client who is interest=
ed to invest $250 million to $500 million dollars in a reputable project  =
investment, She is well known in her country holding a political office .

She deserve a secret investment outside her country without direct involve=
ment.  she needs an experience individual or company that can profitably i=
nvestment and manage the above funds for the period of 15 years or more.

Forward your details to me for further discussion (e.g)  Your name, Teleph=
one number and Occupation.

Thank you
Oliver Simon