List:       linux-wpan
Subject:    Business Possibility
From:       "Peter Deng" <peterddeng2000 () securemailer ! com>
Date:       2018-01-04 16:14:03

Hello there, My name is Peter Deng a South African citizen and a friend to Mrs Mugabe \
sister . I got your contact through Korean business online directory. I represent the \
interest of Mrs Mugabe who wishes to move a total amount of $19 million  into a safe \
account owns by a trusted business man who is capable of accommodating such volume of \
funds with absolute trust & confidentiality.

We are willing to give 5-10 percent of the total money for this efforts . A non \
disclosure non circumvent agreement will be signed before the eventual transfer of \
funds. It is important for to know that the fund owner is going through a period of \
political turmoil and she is in a precarious position, so this transaction has to be \
highly secretive & very confidential.

Kindly respond back to me if this is what you can handle .

Regards,

Peter.