List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user] port status
From:       "Timur Alperovich" <timur.alperovich () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-12 14:17:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've been trying to find what port status values refer to but was not able
to find any mention of them online. My goal is to be able to tell whether
the card established a link with an AP or not. Is there a better way to do
it than p2PortStatus mib attribute? If not, is status 4 equivalent to
"connected"?

Thank you,
Timur