List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user] New RH73 kernel modules uploaded....and scripts to
From:       Tim Miller <tim.miller () vanderbilt ! edu>
Date:       2003-08-23 15:09:59

Hey gang!

I've uploaded new kernel modules for RedHat's latest 2.4.20-20.7
kernel errata to the website.  The RedHat 9 modules will be up there
soon (working on them now).

I've also put a script on the web site for those kind souls who
have offered to help build kernel modules since I'm increasingly
getting more slammed at work.  The script, pkg.build.sh, is a
bash script that (when everything is prepped properly) can
automatically build all kernel modules for a particular kernel
version.  It is only guaranteed to work for Redhat errata kernel.

Another area that could be very helpful to me, right now, is this
whole confusing USB saga.  If someone who has been keeping track
of what works, what doesn't, and what needs to be change, I could
really use a concise list of changes that would improve people's
experience with these RPMS and their USB devices.  If it isn't
so much RPM changes as a list of things to do/try if it, then
that would be great to put on the website.

Any help is greatly appreciated...especially patches or modified
SPEC files from the SRPMS to fix things up.

Cheers,
-Tim

--
Tim Miller <tim.miller@vanderbilt.edu>