List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user] (no subject)
From:       Flip <f.vernooy1 () chello ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-21 23:54:28

 >On Sunday 12 January 2003 22:38, Steve Lee wrote:
 >> has anyone got any wireless cards to work in
 >>the compaq armada m700.   Till today, i haven't
 >> been able to get many cards to work with my laptop.
 >>
 >> It would be great if someone out there can say for
 >> sure that they have got a wireless card working
 >> with this laptop.
 >

 >Hi Steve,
 >
 >I use the Armada M700 with a Sitecom WL-011 card.
 >It works fast and smoothly in ad-hoc mode against a Win98 peer.
 >
 >The WL-011 is an Atmel based card and requires the driver from
 >http://atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net
 >
 >Cheers,
 >Rolf

Hey guys,
I also have a Sitecom WL-011 PCMCIA, but I run it on a toshiba satellite
pro 4600 (redhat9),(with the atmeldriver2.1.2.2)
All looks fine (iwconfig ifconfig shows the adapter) but; I can't get a
IP or you wavemon, thats telling me; Fatal error; could not get range
information.
Does anyone of you know how to fix this bug?

    Many many tnks
            Flip