List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    Re: [lwlan-user] wi-fi wireless on IBM thinkpad T40
From:       "Carsten Lange" <carsten.lange () detewe ! de>
Date:       2003-04-28 14:01:36

First you should know what chipset is on your MiniPCI module.
If it is PRISM 2.5/3.0 linux-wlan-ng is a good choice
I am using an Intel/Xircom MiniPCI module (PRISM 2.5), which is working
perfectly

Carsten

abe@love.cis.iwate-u.ac.jp wrote:
> I bought a IBM thnkpad T40 which has a Wi-Fi
> wireless mini PCI adaptor.  And I would like to use the adaptor
> with Linux 2.4, but I don't know which driver is good.  So
> please tell me any information.  Thank you in advance for your
> earliest reply.  Best regards,
>
> M. Abe.

Besuchen Sie unsere neuen Internet-Seiten http://www.detewe.de .
Neues Highlight: Wunschproduktberater fuer den Home & Office-Bereich.

Visit our new Internet Pages on http://www.detewe.de .
Our Highlight: Online Product Adviser for Home & Office.
(Currently available in German only)