List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user] Prism PCI AP firmware
From:       gearheadsmp () softhome ! net
Date:       2002-07-29 20:47:58

Does anyone know who at Intersil or AVS I should call/e-mail/fax to buy a
firmware license that allows my Prism 2.5-based Linksys WMP-11 PCI WiFi NIC
to function as an AP?  It says to contact Intersil in the FAQ, and I called
them at their 1-888 #.  Their sales guy was clueless, and said "contact
Linksys".  The Intersil site says contact AVS.  And the AVS FAQ says contact
Intersil.  Thanks in advance.

Scott W. Copeland
GearheadSMP@softhome.net