List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user] Trying to install WUSB11 v2.5 on RedHat 7.2
From:       Richard Zinn <richardz () mycomputer ! com>
Date:       2002-02-27 17:34:07

I am trying to get my LinkSys WUSB11 v2.5 network adaptor to work on my
RedHat 7.2 Linux box.  I also have an ethernet card on that box that I am
using for a LAN in my house.  The ethernet interface is working fine.  When
I run ifconfig I see lo and eth0, and that is it.  I've tried getting it to
work installing the linux-wlan-ng-0.1.11-usbonly.tgz driver following the
instructions (the very vague instructions) provided there.  I entered Y on
the prompt to install the usb... when I ran make config.

Does anyone have any good instructions for me, or know where I can find good
help on this?
Thanks.

Richard Zinn