List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user]: Network Quits Working
From:       linux-wlan-user () absoval ! com (spivey)
Date:       2000-05-13 8:21:15

Now that I have this wireless lan card and pci adapter working, I have
another issue. Occasionally, it simply quits working. If I do a pcmcia
stop/start followed by a network start. Everything is fine. This could
however pose a problem if I have ssh working or somesuch.

In windows, there is a monitor for the driver. Occasionally I will lose
the connection to the station, and it will detect this and cycle through
until it reconnects.

Is my problem here simply an issue of the driver not reconnecting? Is
this a pcmcia or a wlan issue?

Cheers, Gary
spivey@rincon.com