List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user]: Will these drivers work as an AP?
From:       linux-wlan-user () absoval ! com (Curtis V !  Schleich)
Date:       2000-05-31 18:30:02

Hello all.  I'm working on getting the YDI ISA card to work in a Linux box
as an AP.  I've tried the drivers at ftp://ftp.infotechsrl.it with no real
success.  I'm trying to get the card running with the wlan drivers, but I
need to know if these will allow the system to be set up as an AP.  Any info
you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks!