List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user]: nokia problem
From:       linux-wlan-user () absoval ! com (Mark S !  Mathews)
Date:       2000-01-19 17:02:58

Not a waste.  Just evidence that the wlanctl calls should be using full
paths.

-Mark

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Bob Riddle wrote:

> never mind ... turns out when I ran the wlan script by hand, it couldn't find
> wlanctl  so I changed the script ot get it from  /sbin/wlanctl
>

> sheesh ... I guess I'l fix the path or install on my system.
>
> sorry to waste your time

> For more information about this list see:
> http://www.absoval.com/linux-wlan/lists.html

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Software     Web:    http://www.absoval.com
P.O. Box 941149            e-mail: mark@absoval.com
Maitland, FL 32794-1149    Phone:  407.644.8582
USA                        Fax:    407.539.1294