List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-devel]: LWLAN AP RAM size?
From:       linux-wlan-devel () absoval ! com (David Pointer)
Date:       2000-01-26 21:19:02

Duh. You're right. In an AP, the RAM size is proportional to the
number of users that need to be supported relative to the desired AP
performance. The RAM used by the MAC processor firmware is likely
small. Still, it's good to know what Mark's working with for the Linux
WLAN AP driver.

Thanks!

Sorry, Mark, I've ranged a bit far afield. The only relevant bit is
that I'll pass you the flashless Prism II driver diffs if/when I get
it working. And thanks for the suggestion to beat up on the Intersil
guys. The centapps@intersil.com people are quite good, ime.

*dave