List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-devel]: 2.3 kernel support
From:       linux-wlan-devel () absoval ! com (Jim Nickel)
Date:       2000-01-31 22:47:18

Mark,

I keep hearing about ppl getting linux boxes to run as a Access Point in
structure net mode (as below), but I don't see any info on how to make that
happen.

I am using the YDI cards - do you have any info on how to make this happen?
 I will happily test/make a LRP disk to handle this if I can get a little
direction.  I have made a LRP that works as a client in structure net
mode...not sure what I have to change to make it work as a AP.

Jim

At 09:48 AM 1/31/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Shaun,
>Why dont you make the code available in some public site. Send a URL to
>the mailing list.
>
>cheers,
>jamal
>
>On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Shaun Savage wrote:
>
>> I just read a question about 2.3 kernel support, but I hit the wrong
button and
>> it is gone.
>>
>> Yes I have 0.3.4 working with kernel 2.3.  The problem is, what 2.3
kernel are
>> you work with?
>> I have had to change the wlan code 3 times with 3 different 2.3 kernels.
 The