List:       linux-wlan-user
Subject:    [lwlan-user]: Prism remote antenna adapters?
From:       linux-wlan-user () absoval ! com (Mark S !  Mathews)
Date:       1999-05-30 18:07:21

Adrian, have you told me about this before?  This is the first time I
recall hearing about the code running with the ImasDe card.

Very cool. Thanks!

-Mark

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Adrian Perez Jorge wrote:

> On Sat, 29 May 1999, Mark S. Mathews wrote:
>
> I've linux-wlan running on an ISA card (ImasDe WLAN
> <http://www.imasde.com>) after some ugly modifications. Still needs the
> pcmcia C headers, but it runs well (if you don't make a rmmod ;->).
> I've seen a web page (in Italy) of somebody who has develop a linux driver
> for that card, and implements an AP. (!!)  I don't know if the linux-wlan
> project knows that.  The driver is distributed free for non-commercial use
> (I think :< ) and includes sources.  I can't remember the URL now (not at
> home) but I'll post it if somebody is interested (on Monday).
>
> -- Adrian
>
> >   Samsung ISA cards have an external antenna connector.  Unfortunately
> >   linux-wlan doesn't support them yet.  (I'm trying! only so many hours in
> >   the day...)
> >
> > > Could someone post again the pointer to adapter cards that use remote
> > > antennas?

> For more information about this list see:
> http://www.absoval.com/linux-wlan/lists.html

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Software     Web:    http://www.absoval.com
P.O. Box 941149            e-mail: mark@absoval.com
Maitland, FL 32794-1149    Phone:  407.644.8582
USA                        Fax:    407.539.1294