List:       linux-wlan-devel
Subject:    Re: [lwlan-devel] a simple bug in Extensions support
From:       cyberSk4nk <cybersk4nk () wifimapping ! ca>
Date:       2004-04-11 2:37:53

If find perusing through the documentation and -help command switches
difficult when using wlanctl-ng. Has somebody written a guide to the switches
and what exactly they are used for? I want to make a nice little tcl/tk or
python gui to change all those settings, re/dissasociate from the different
ssid's I use and check/change encryption keys. I know you've put a lot of
hard work into the features of that control program but some of it's a
mystery as to what all those mibs and switches do.

Rees