List:       linux-wlan-devel
Subject:    [lwlan-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dqo.Net?=
From:       <jaime () ngmarketing ! net>
Date:       2003-03-25 14:08:04

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dqo.Net - US$ 595

Dqo.Net is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.

The domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar domains are \
currently selling on domain auction sites and by domain name brokers, in some cases \
for many thousands of US dollars.
Please note that transfers take just 5-15 minutes and are extremely straightforward. \
Absolutely NO technical knowledge is required.
We use two methods of payment. You may pay via Escrow.com or PayPal. Payment to us is \
instant and transfers can be completed in minutes. We pay all fees connected with the \
transfer process.
If you would like to use Dqo.Net for your online business, please contact us at your \
earliest convenience. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require any \
further  assistance.
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has not been \
of interest to you.
Yours Sincerely,

Jaime

NG Marketing

Please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line to be removed from our database.