List:       linux-wlan-devel
Subject:    [lwlan-devel] lwlan-devel] linux-wlan-ng application --autojoin
From:       "Rajendra Kumar" <rajendra_rajguru () programmer ! net>
Date:       2003-03-17 10:54:27

hello all ,
	I have written a control application similar to wlanctl-ng
over linux-wlan-ng-0.1.16-pre7.
I am scanning for all aps available and depending on the strength ,
I am trying to connect the station to that particular access point
whose strength is best.For that i am using autojoin mechanism (since
normal join does not work with the above driver).

But i am unable to connect to a specified ssid.I think autojoin
connects to the access point whose beacon is received first .

Any suggestions to solve the abovesaid problem?

thanks and regards
Vin