List:       linux-wlan-devel
Subject:    [lwlan-devel] Feature request
From:       jerry ely <jerry_ely () comcast ! net>
Date:       2002-10-28 13:41:46

Pizza,
The driver really seems to be doing well! I have been a fan since 1.7. Would
it be feasable to include the file ifcfg-wlan0 when running the install
after a compile? In a fresh system where the driver has not been, I
regularly need to put one in my /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts directory so
that ifup and ifdown work properly. I understand that this may be a
RedHat-only type request but this would really be handy for newbies that
dont know what to do after the install.

Just a thought,
Jerry