List:       linux-wlan-devel
Subject:    [lwlan-devel] re: Patches: IBSS mode
From:       linux-wlan-devel () lists ! linux-wlan ! com (Chris and Shannon)
Date:       2001-08-28 15:58:37

Oops, I just double checked my software firmware and it is 0.8.3, so it
looks like I have the latest stuff... So scratch that information that it
may have worked with 0.8.2.

Your comment about the blinking light is interesting.  I have the same
situation!  The PCMCIA card on my linux card is a steady non-blinking LED,
while my Windows machine's PCMCIA LED is constantly flashing.

Chris..