List:       linux-wlan-announce
Subject:    [lwlan-announce] [REPOST] Welcome to the new Linux-WLAN list server at Absolute Value
From:       linux-wlan-announce () lists ! linux-wlan ! com (Bryan-TheBS-Smith)
Date:       2001-08-21 16:38:53

I appologize for reposting this message, but I just spend a couple of
hours going through our mail from the past few months to see who have
tried to subscribe to the old majordomo list manager.  Those individuals
have now been added to our announce list and I now ask them to read the
message below.

I have also modified the linux-wlan.org page to link to the new list
server.  Unfortunately, I've still seen a few requests come in for
majordomo@absoval.com since then, and we currently have no control over
absoval.com (a combination of an ISP who no longer exists and Netdork
Sol--er, Network Solutions, taking months to change our administrative
contact for the domain).

-- Bryan "TheBS" Smith
   Linux-WLAN List manager