List:       linux-wireless
Subject:    no power and backlogged
From:       David Miller <davem () davemloft ! net>
Date:       2012-10-31 16:40:26

As you probably know NYC is a complete shit show right now.

I'm without power and just got onto the net for the first time in two
days at an internet cafe in midtown (nearly all of manhattan below
40th St. is without power).

Even with net access, conditions as you can imagine are far from
ideal, so I'm likely to be backlogged for a while.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.