List:       linux-wireless
Subject:    Re: RaLink RT2500 802.11g Cardbus/mini-PCI
From:       "Felipe Maya" <fmay () cetuc ! puc-rio ! br>
Date:       2008-03-31 22:28:09

The configuration (kernel 2.6.23.1) seems OK (mac80211  132112  4
rc80211_simple,rt2500pci,rt2x00pci,rt2x00lib), but when I try to connect
with another machine in a simples Ad-Hoc mode, don't transmit anything,
remaining invisible with 'iwlist scan' command. While with the
serialmonkey driver run OK.