List:       linux-vlan
Subject:    [VLAN] Re: [VLAN] A medium sized implementation that works great!
From:       Ben Greear <greearb () candelatech ! com>
Date:       2000-12-29 18:21:22

James W Bennett wrote:

> As a note for capability and interoperability...

[beautiful ascii-art snipped]

Great!

> The only thing we have left to get working it to be able to Channel-Bond
> more than one NIC and allow VLAN access over the Bonded Channel. Gave an
> initial try late one night and ran into problems. We'll be giving it a go
> again probably this weekend.

I'll be very interested to see how that works out.  Would you mind
posting your config (ie how you bonded the nics) when you get done?
That way, I could try it here at home too :)

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear (greearb@candelatech.com)  http://www.candelatech.com
Author of ScryMUD:  scry.wanfear.com 4444        (Released under GPL)