List:       linux-vlan
Subject:    [VLAN] weird 8021q module behavior.
From:       srinivas Iyengar <sriblugcontact () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-05 17:41:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

My desktop PC running Fedora Core 5 is connected to a switch with trunk
pushed to it. Everything was working as expected until yesterday. By
everything
working I mean when I do a
But since yesterday, ( no updates have come down that wold affect
vconfig ), whenever I add the first interface, it always seems to add
eth0.60 . I made sure I had pruned 60 off
from the switchport and was not being pushed to the PC.  I am puzzled by
this behavior

/proc/net/vlan/config reads

eth0.60        | 50  | eth0
eth0.0100      | 100  | eth0

As you note subsequent additions on the interface are correct. Any help
is greatly appreciated.
-srinivas