List:       linux-vlan
Subject:    [VLAN] VLANS: Using DLPI over "cassini" ce Sun gigaswift card
From:       "Carl Zen" <student1919 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-12-16 2:19:23

Hi all
   I am working on bringing up VLANs over the "X2222a" SUN Dual FE card,
using DLPI.

   I could not seem to get the pings working (no VLANs currently
configured), as the "ce" driver sends back frames that I sent to the driver.
  I believe Kig Chan wrote a similar email for multicast packets. I am
having the same problem for unicast packets as well.

   The same code works fine with hme or eri cards.

   I have already applied the sun patches: 111883-19 and 109202-05.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you
Carl