List:       linux-vlan
Subject:    Re: [VLAN] are patches still needed?
From:       Ben Greear <greearb () candelatech ! com>
Date:       2002-01-28 18:41:02

I would love if someone would push the fixes to LKML or
the maintainers.  However, since I'm not very good at
driver writing yet, and I usually don't know why setting
some bit of black magic makes the driver work, I am hesitant
to send the patches myself.

If any of you have patches and know why they work, please
post them to LKML and the driver maintainer if possible!

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>          <Ben_Greear@excite.com>