List:       linux-vlan
Subject:    Re: [VLAN] Priority
From:       Ben Greear <greearb () candelatech ! com>
Date:       2001-12-16 23:32:33

The Linux kernel (at least the VLAN part) will not treat packets any
differently based on ToS, but it should set the bits correctly so that
something like a VLAN etherswitch could do clever things.  You can also
set up other QoS stuff in Linux, and use the VLAN-ToS bits to make
decisions...it's just not particularly part of the VLAN code...

Ben

Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>       <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>