List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    Re: lvs nat
From:       Joseph Mack <mack.joseph () epa ! gov>
Date:       2001-08-27 19:27:08

> RS: directors default gw isn't two hoops from realserver (all IPs are from howto).

I don't see this error message in the output you provided.

The message means that the default gw for the realservers is not on the director,
or your network is not setup properly. You are then supposed to fix the problem
before rerunning the script.

I can't tell anything more from your posting.

Joe

mailto:mack.joseph@epa.gov ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA