List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    Re: Semi-OT: ssh configuration for LVS
From:       Pietro Ravasio <pietro.ravasio () tiscalinet ! it>
Date:       2000-09-29 8:26:55

At 16.37 28/09/00 -0400, Keith Barrett wrote:
>Which version of piranha are you using? I thought this was fixed already.
>Current version is 0.4.17-n

I was running "experimental" 0.4.16-4 compiled source files, and I've just
upgraded to 0.4.16-2 (binaries).
"piranha" now logs a lot less than in the past, but still logs
Sep 28 18:35:23 lvs1 nanny[1031]: running command  "ssh" "172.16.0.22" "uptime"
events.

>If not, your only option until a new RPM is released (we plan to change
>the logging to support levels), your best bet is to modify the nanny.c
>source and comment out the "piranha_log(" calls you don't want to
>appear in the log file, then rebuild nanny and copy the new binary to
>/usr/sbin on both systems.

Thank you very much for the hint: as soon as people.redhat.com becomes
active, I'll download src rpms and recompile them.

kind regards,
Pietro.