List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    Re: I have always the same problem, i cannot understand why...
From:       Joseph Mack <mack () ncifcrf ! gov>
Date:       2000-09-25 22:50:21

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Mailing Manager wrote:

> I know tha it is not a problme of routing, because every real serve ron the
> prodnet can easily reach the intranet without masuerading,

this is a problem. With NAT you must not be able to connect directly to
the real-servers, all connections must go via the director.

The HOWTO explains this more.

If you're still stuck, next time send the ifconfig, netstat -rn for
client,director and real-server, and the output of ipvsadm

Joe

--
Joseph Mack mack@ncifcrf.gov