List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    Re: thank you for your answer!
From:       Joseph Mack <mack () ncifcrf ! gov>
Date:       2000-09-25 10:58:28

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, pengqs2000 wrote:

> Hi,Joe, Thank you for your answer about "how the director detect a
> connection" in the "linux virtual server" mailing list.
>
> As you said,the director has to analyze some types of tcp packets for
> each connection,I think it is a so heavy load to the director.How the
> director deals with it?
>
> Will you please to give me more answers about "how the director detect a connection" ?

Your question is rather general. There is some information in the various
docs on the webpage which will give you general answers.  I could spend a
lot of time replying to this question and have no idea what you really
want to know. What are you trying to do/want to know?

Joe

--
Joseph Mack mack@ncifcrf.gov