List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    new devel kernels
From:       wanger () redhat ! com
Date:       2000-04-27 17:57:49

Hi there.  I've just posted some new developmental kernel rpms for your
pleasure. :)  These kernels have ext3 0.0.2d turned on and they also
have ipvs-0.9.11-2.2.14 applied.  I have lfs turned off (because it
doesn't agree well with ext3 right now).  The usual caveats concerning
experimental kernels apply (don't use them anywhere important).

ftp://people.redhat.com/wanger/clustering/ext3

Please file bug reports against the ext3 and IPVS parts of these kernels
in our developmental bug tracking system.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/devzilla

(devzilla is moving today so it might not be available for a bit today.)

Thanks,

Mike