List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    Re: The version
From:       Wensong Zhang <wensong () iinchina ! net>
Date:       2000-04-25 5:07:52

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, hotman wrote:

> I am Zhao Hongfei from NEC.

Nice to meet you.

> I want know what version ipvsadm & ipvs support to set the persistent
> netmask and persistent timeout and want is meaning the persistent
> netmask.

Please check the persistent and netmask sections of ipvsadm man page. More
examples about the persistent and netmask features are available at
  http://www.LinuxVirtualServer.org/persistence.html

> And How do you think about the connections backup(a old question)?

I thought an idea of kernel daemon flushing state to the backup, but I
haven't got hands to give it a try.

Thanks,

Wensong