List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    Quick results from LVS tutorial at USENIX LISA 2003.
From:       Dustin Puryear <dpuryear () usa ! net>
Date:       2003-10-29 16:09:31

I thought I would give a quick update on my LVS tutorial at USENIX LISA
2003 this week in San Diego. I had a class size of around 50 people, which
is slightly above the average class size from what I saw of the class
roster, and the tutorial itself lasted around six hours. There is some real
interest in LVS and open source applications in general that help to
provide load balancing and high availability. (News flash? Hardly.) Good
job to all of the LVS people for a job well done.

If there is anyone interested in or involved with LVS at this conference or
in San Diego shoot me an email. We can meet up to discuss LVS.

And yes, there is soot and ash in the air. It's pretty eerie having a
conference while the county around you is literally on fire. The
firefighters are doing a stellar job of fighting this beast.

Tutorial link - http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa03/tutorials/tutmon.html

---
Dustin Puryear
http://www.puryear-it.com