List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    Re: No buffer space available
From:       Roberto Nibali <ratz () drugphish ! ch>
Date:       2002-09-30 16:45:54

> root@director:~# grep -v '^#' /usr/src/linux/.config
> CONFIG_PNP=y
> CONFIG_ISAPNP=y

You don't need this but it's not related to the problem.

> CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG=y

You don't need this but it's not related to the problem.

> CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER=y
> CONFIG_IP_MULTIPLE_TABLES=y
> CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_VERBOSE=y
> CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_LARGE_TABLES=y

Very good.

> CONFIG_IP_PNP=y
> CONFIG_NET_IPIP=m
> CONFIG_NET_IPGRE=m

You probably don't need this but it's not related to the problem.

> CONFIG_IP_VS=y
> CONFIG_IP_VS_DEBUG=y
> CONFIG_IP_VS_TAB_BITS=12
> CONFIG_IP_VS_RR=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_WRR=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_LC=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_WLC=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_LBLC=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_LBLCR=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_DH=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_SH=m
> CONFIG_IP_VS_FTP=y

Very good.

> CONFIG_KHTTPD=m

Never load that module :)

> CONFIG_NET_PCMCIA=y
> CONFIG_PCMCIA_PCNET=y
> CONFIG_NET_PCMCIA_RADIO=y
> CONFIG_PCMCIA_RAYCS=y

You don't need this but it's not related to the problem.

> CONFIG_AGP=y
> CONFIG_AGP_INTEL=y
> CONFIG_AGP_I810=y
> CONFIG_AGP_VIA=y
> CONFIG_AGP_AMD=y
> CONFIG_AGP_SIS=y
> CONFIG_AGP_ALI=y
> CONFIG_DRM=y
> CONFIG_DRM_NEW=y
> CONFIG_DRM_R128=y

You don't need this but it's not related to the problem.

> CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL=y
> CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
> CONFIG_SECURITY_CAPABILITIES=y

Very good.

I don't know why you bloated your kernel with all those additional stuff
you don't need and all the modules you're never going to load but this
is not my business. You config looks fine to me concerning our problems.

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc