List:       linux-virtual-server
Subject:    re: Piranha PULSE daemon LVS failover working well.
From:       pb <peterbaitz () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-09-17 18:17:00

Joe,

Just a quick note to let you know the built-in
PULSE daemon LVS failover scenerio under Piranha
is working nicely for me (Red Hat 7.2+errata and
piranha-0.6.0-19, so I'm no longer using my perl
script.) Also I will shortly be testing latest Piranha
(piranha-0.7.0-3.i386.rpm) I downloaded a few weeks
ago with Red Hat 7.3 + errata updates. Initial
install/configure, etc. all worked fine.  This newer
install with test with LDAP server(s) which
historically speaking, some have had trouble with
from some of what I read.

Peter