List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: [V4L] Problems with Pace colour video camera (PCI)
From:       Mark Cooke <mpc () star ! sr ! bham ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-30 15:10:09

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Barney Sowood wrote:

> I've got a Pace colour video camera. It consists of the camera and a
> PCI framegrabber card with camera, s-video and video inputs. It works
> OK with the supplied windows drivers, but obviously I want to use it
> under Linux.

This camera, if it's the same as one I had a few years back, as I
isn't providing video data, but is giving digital data back via the
GPIO pins (if memory serves).

I gave up in the end, as Pace themselves didn't seem to have any
specifications / driver source they were willing to part with before
they went under as PMC.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark Cooke                  The views expressed above are mine and are not
Systems Programmer          necessarily representative of university policy
University Of Birmingham    URL: http://www.sr.bham.ac.uk/~mpc/