List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: [V4L] No sound with dc10plus/lavtools.
From:       Edward Tandi <etandi () talk21 ! com>
Date:       2001-07-18 21:08:53

Carl,

I know this is an old e-mail but... I have the same configuration and it
works for me (different audio card though). The only time I have seen
problems is when the mixer settings are wrong from X Windows. Start up
the X mixer application and make sure the recording source is set as
line1. Of course I use the "-l -1" option in lavrec to leave the mixer
settings alone. I use slab to verify the sound source and set the volume
correctly.

Ed-T.