List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: camserv ver 4
From:       Jon Travis <jtravis () cse ! unl ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-29 5:10:37

> Has anyone worked with camserv yet? I dl'd it and the only thing that
> I CANT figure out is "what freq should I use when I need ntsc-bcast"?
> The default freq for camserv is 74.43....
>
> Any ideas would be great!
>
> If you haven't taken a look at this app, check it out!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve
> stever@denning.com

Well -- to tell you the truth I just dink with my frequencies until I get
what I want.  AFAICT there aren't 'standard' frequencies, despite what the
lists say.  I checked out all of the lists (NTSC, PAL, etc.) vs. the channels
I was getting with my tuner, and none of them matched up.  Additionally
I have no clue when it comes to a bcast ... I think you will require
some dinkage.  I suppose I could make the formula the same as what comes
out of xtvscreen, that way we have some consistancy.

-Jon