List:       linux-video
Subject:    BTTV and linux 2.2.13
From:       Duane Groth <delta_foxtrot () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-11-25 8:51:20

I am currently trying to setup the bttv driver and using xawtv as the X app
for my tuner card which is a fly video 2, I have been unsucessful thus far,
and was wondering if anyone could help and/or point me to something that might
be able to help me. All I seem to be able to get out of the X app is fuzzy pic
as if it's out of tune, yet this happens on AV as well as tuner.

Regards
Duane Groth

Specs:

Celeron 400